Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October Already

I'm not sure where the month went, but it flew by! My last week of September was spent moving houses, at the doctors, out of town at a teachers conference, and purchasing a new vehicle. My poor kids are probably like - where has our teacher been and when is her brain coming back? To say I'm slightly exhausted might be the understatement of the century. I want a weekend! Ha. 

Reflections in list form:
- Remembering to sing your kids happy birthday when it was on the weekend and you haven't seen them in a couple of days = best grin ever
- The kids who step up and in as leaders always need to be remembered and praised, those are the ones who will impact our world and the classroom for the better
- Sweating the small stuff isn't worth it, yes my desk is a mess. However, it is an organized mess. 
- Getting in to work early actually makes me productive
- To do lists work
- Take the time to share stories about yourself, and let kids share stories. Relationships Matter & We know this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback!