Monday, September 9, 2013

Week Two

It got to the point where I had to email myself a reminder to reflect today. 
This is going to be quick as I am so exhausted and can hardly keep my eyes open. 

1. Our staff mtgs have taken a constructivist, group work, less listening form. They are awesome. 
2. Student made the decision last week, and reinforced it today by asking for gum to chew instead of paper. (Small successes are huge)
3. Zumba zumba zumba = oh my gosh, I am exhausted
4. My schedule actually seems to make time fly. 
5. I'm sill liking all kids. 
6. I'm remembering to reflect with kids about their learning and discuss positive and negatives at the end of lessons!
7. Short week!
8. This awesome hot weather we've been having. 
9. I remembered to reflect. 
10. I'm going to sleep well tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback!